Are you a soon to be bride? Well than the only thing you’re concerned about right now must be how to look best at your wedding. Worry not. We, at Paper Planes Photography are happy to bring you the secret to be the perfect version of yourself. Because you are the cynosure of all eyes on your wedding day.
9-12 months before:
- The prior you start, the prettier you’ll look. It’s as simple as that. But before you start your regime, first fix a beauty budget. And don’t forget to include the essential pre wedding treatments, such as facials, mehendi etc. into your plans.
- Start a beauty binder which will contain notes, photos and magazine clipping to provide inspiration for your big day.
- Find and compare the saloons and local beauticians who provide bridal hair make-up for weddings. Choose the best one for you which falls into your budget.
- If you’re thinking of a new haircut or color for your wedding, this is the time to try it out.
1-3 months before:
- Schedule hair and make-up appointments for the big day. You can never be too early.
- Visit a dermatologist if you have any minor skin issues that you want to resolve before wedding.
- Consult with the beautician if eyebrows need to grow out and/or to be reshaped.
- Give attention to your teeth. Go to a dentist if you have any concerns.
1 week before:
- Now that the pressure is rushing in, don’t be too stressed. It hampers your beauty.
- Schedule manicures and pedicures for the day before your wedding.
- Touch up your roots, if your hair is colored.
- Start packing a bag with everything you will need for the wedding day.
- Get your facial and body treatments to ensure you glow in the wedding.
1-2 days before:
- Go in for your manicure and pedicure. It is always a good idea to bring in your own colors so that you can touch up any last minute chips on the spot.
- Wash your hair for the last time before your wedding. Day-dirty hair holds a style much better than freshly washed hair.
- Do a deep-conditioning hair treatment approve by your stylist.
- Apply an at home brightening face mask approved by your esthetician, and only if you’re certain it wouldn’t cause any adverse reaction.
The Wedding Day:
- Shower four to five hours before your call time with a tight shower cap to protect your hair.
- Get your hair styled three hours before call time.
- Start applying makeup or having it applied while hair is settling or after it is styled, at least one or two hours before the wedding.
- Spritz perfume just as you’re arriving so you’ll still have it on when the wedding ends.
Book your dates today and get an awesome pre-wedding for free! To book call us at 8584099693, 8961450028 Blog photos are taken from free stock photo websites.